Saturday, November 16, 2013

Hi everyone! I'm Liberty!

Hey Everyone!! My name is Liberty. I hope you like my  blog. Some of my favorite things to do, is write my name, play outside, and make fun crafty things with my mom. You may know her as Ali from The Alley Way Stamps. But to me, she is just my mommy!
I am so excited to show you how I made this star card. I would love to know what you think about my first YouTube card. If you want to watch the video, click below.


I will see you next time! Thanks for watching! BYE! :) 

6 comments:

  1. Liberty- welcome to blogland! Your card is absolutely wonderful, and your video is fabulous! Looks like you have lots to share and show us! I'm excited to see what amazing creation you'll be dazzling us with next! Happy Saturday!!
    c

    ReplyDelete
  2. How absolutely delightful! Your talent is already visible and will blossom under the direction of such a talented mommy :) What a charming, spirited card - keep on crafting, sweetie - tis a beautiful gift to see young minds embracing their creative gifts! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Liberty I love your super cute card! And thanks for showing me how to make a card with a fun shape! I learned a lot watching your video!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun card Liberty, I love your birdies and fabulous star! Great video too :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I enjoyed watching your video and learned a lot! Thanks for sharing your pretty card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable card, Liberty! I loved watching your video :) Great job!

    ReplyDelete