Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Snow Globe Fun!

Hey everyone! I am so excited to show you this snow globe card I made. I really like crafting with my mom. So I am doing everything I can to help her get better soon so we can craft again. This is something we made right before she went into the hospital. 
I really like to make shaped cards because they are different.
My mom is teaching me how to cut out really good. A little tip I have for you is instead of moving your scissors when you cut, move your paper. It makes cutting a lot easier. 

I really like adding shimmer to my cards. 
I wanted to say a big THANK YOU to everyone who left a comment and said I was doing a good job. It really made me smile, happy, and want to do more creations.
I hope you are having a wonderful winter. We have lots of snow :)

My Brother Stretch made Eagle Scout! I am so proud of him! 
He is also selling DVD of a band he is in to raise money for his tour. If you haven't had a chance to check it out.. you really should! My mom is giving a FREE small stamp set with every purchase. :) 
There are only a few left.. HERE

Here is the video! I hope you like it :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment